Psynaptica at Body with Soul is a full service psychology clinic that offers confidential, safe and ethical psychological services to our clients of all ages. We focus on quality and the highest standards of clinical practice and our approaches to psychological treatment are current, scientific and evidence based. Psynaptica is part of Body with Soul, an integrated healthcare and wellness service company. Our psychologists work collaboratively within the Body with Soul team of practitioners that includes osteopathy, physiotherapy, dietetics and occupational therapy.
We are currently looking for a registered clinical psychologist to join our team. Ideally you will have experience with a broad range of conditions including childhood behaviour problems, addictions, depression, anxiety, stress and trauma. You will also have been trained in the administration of various psychological tests and be able to conduct assessments for different purposes such as diagnosing neurodevelopmental disorders such as Autism, ADHD and learning disorders, evaluating mental health status, profiling for personality and career choice.
We take pride in serving patients from over 25 different nationalities in Singapore. Clinical Psychologist who are trained and have strong clinical experience in the UK, Australia or in the USA will have an added advantage.
For more information about Psynaptica, please visit https://www.psynaptica.com
- Provide psychological therapy services to a range of clients using a variety of approaches
- Conduct psychological assessments and administer the latest versions of standardized psychological tests
- Keep up to date records and notes of all consultations using our Electronic Medical Records system
- Prepare documentation, correspondence and reports
- Attend all clinical meetings
- Give talks & help conduct workshops on mental health & wellbeing to small groups
Both Full time and part time positions available
- Minimum masters level qualification in clinical psychology with practical training
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience
- Full registration or membership as a clinical psychologist with the Singapore Psychological Society and/or other relevant psychological associations in the country you qualified in
- Extensive training in at least one therapy approach such as CBT and exposure to other approaches
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to work well with different professionals and multi-cultural clients
- Personal qualities: Flexibility, drive to grow and good social skills
- Interest in holistic wellness and health psychology is a bonus
If you are interested in this role, please send us your recent C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.