We are currently hiring a part-time psychologist to join our team of highly trained professionals. She/he needs to have ability and experience dealing with behavioural issues related to children, parenting skills, and general interventions.
- Master’s degree is required in Clinical, Counseling or Educational Psychology from an accredited university.
- 2 – 3 year’s postgraduate clinical experiences working with general population especially with children and teens.
- Experience in administering standardized assessments.
- Registration or close to registration with SPS is expected.
- Ability to work as a team member in collaboration with other in-house professionals.
Please apply only if you meet the qualifications.
Email your CV with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call to enquire about this position, all contact must be by email only.
Do not apply if you are not able to work in Singapore legally.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.