Clarity Singapore is a Catholic Mental Health Charity that focuses on psychological mental health awareness and intervention for the Youth and Adult communities. We are a young and passionate organisation looking to expand our capabilities. We are currently looking for dedicated staff with a passion for community work for the following position:
- Master in Clinical Psychology/Applied Psychology/Counselling with first degree in Psychology. Minimum 2-years work experience with mental health clients. Fresh Clinical Psychology graduates may also apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Dynamic and resourceful team player
- Ability to work independently in the challenging community environment
- Passionate about community recovery work and rehabilitation
- Good communications and organisational skills
- Assessment of client therapeutic needs and functionalities using SDS, GAF, PHQ, EPDS, YBOCs.
- Devising and monitoring appropriate intervention, including therapy, counselling, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Application of therapeutic treatments for difficulties relating to mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, social and interpersonal problems.
- Developing and executing group psychoeducational and psychotherapy programmes.
- Case management and collaboration with partner organisations to provide resource for client needs.
Interested applications may email their resumes to email@example.com.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.