The Community Psychology Hub (CPH) is dedicated to improving people’s lives through innovative and quality psychological services. We work in active collaboration with partners in the social service and public sector to provide care for people with disabilities and their families in the community. For more information, please visit us at www.cph.sg.
Senior / Principal Psychologist – Adult Disability Services
As a Senior Principal/Principal Psychologist in CPH’s Adult Disability Services, you will provide leadership in the development and implementation of innovative and quality psychological care to our clients and their families in the adult disability sector. The key responsibilities include:
- Developing psychological models of assessment and care for adult disability clients and their families, based on evidence-based practices and adapted to Singapore’s context
- Building up the professional capabilities of psychologists working in this sector, especially in Day Activity Centres (DACs) and Adult Disability Homes (ADHs). This includes providing quality supervision, developing a professional development model and conducting sector level training
- Acts as a technical expert and demonstrates advanced psychology knowledge as well as experience by leading in complex treatments/services and providing specialist advice to key stakeholders
- Representing CPH at key stakeholder meetings
- Undertaking strategic planning and implantation of plans to advance psychological services in the adult disability sector
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and/or Educational Psychology from an accredited university, with a practicum component
- Be eligible for Singapore Psychological Society (SPS) and Singapore Register of Psychologists (SRS) registration
- At least 9-12 years’ experience as a psychologist in either a VWO or healthcare setting. Candidates with experience working with clients with disability and co-morbid mental health will be strongly considered.
- Experience and interest in working with a variety of work areas, including 1-1 clinical work, collaboration and intervention with the family to support the client, translating psychological expertise to level which can be used by stakeholders, including family members and other professionals with their organization.
- Experience working at the organizational/systemic level to improve the processes/programs within their clinical setting, and demonstrating impactful outcomes for clients.
If you are interested in this challenging and exciting position, please send your latest CV with details about your clinical placements, along with your educational certificates (O-level and above) and transcripts to Wong.CheeHuey@cph.sg.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement.