As a premier healthcare provider, the Institute of Mental Health is Singapore’s only tertiary psychiatric hospital that offers multi-faceted psychiatric treatment services. Our dedicated team of clinicians, allied health professionals, nurses and support staff work together in a unique and caring environment to ensure the mental well-being of the people of Singapore.
As part of our move to transform the mental healthcare system in Singapore, we seek passionate and innovative people to provide quality care and contribute to our evolving community-based network of support services. IMH is committed to help you achieve your potential in your career – join us now to be part of the team that will shape mental health for the nation!
We require Senior/ Clinical Psychologist in the REACH team to perform the following responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work in a multi-disciplinary team to provide the following Psychological assessment and treatment programmes to students in schools and homes:
- Assessments and triaging of students referred for mental health issues
- School-based psychological assessments and treatment
The successful candidate will also need to work with the community in the following manner:
- Conduct training workshops for schools, voluntary welfare organizations and general practitioners
- Provide advice and strategies to school counsellors and voluntary welfare organizations on managing students with mental health issues
- Case management work in schools
- Master of Psychology in Clinical Psychology from an established university.
- Preferably with 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- For those who are applying for the position of Senior or Principal Psychologist, you should have at least 5 to 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary team.
- It will be an advantage if you are holding or are eligible for a valid registration, license or practising certificate with an established or recognised psychological professional body such as APA, APS or BPS.
Remuneration will commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send/email your detailed resume stating current and expected salary to:
The Human Resource Department
Institute of Mental Health / Woodbridge Hospital
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View, Singapore 539747
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.