Psychologist for Clinical and Forensic Psychology Service (CFPS), RPG, Centre for Forensic Mental Health
The Rehabilitation and Protection Group (RPG) in MSF provides services for the rehabilitation of adult and youth offenders and the protection of children and families. We are passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of these children, youth, and families, and are looking for like-minded individuals who share the same passion as us to join our dynamic and life-changing team.
The Clinical and Forensic Psychology Service (CFPS) provides specialised psychological services to children, youth, and families, in the areas of abuse and trauma recovery and forensic mental health.
CFPS is recruiting a Psychologist for:
Centre for Forensic Mental Health (CFMH)
The Centre for Forensic Mental Health (CFMH) in CFPS works with youth/adult offenders and their families to provide psychological assessment and therapy services, conducts training and provides consultation services in clinical forensic psychology to internal partners in MSF as well external partners such as VWOs, hospitals, and other ministries.
If you have a special interest in working with youth/adult offenders and their families, come join a team of dynamic and passionate professionals. There will also be opportunities for research and programme evaluation in areas of offending behaviour. Continual clinical training and supervision will be provided.
· Provide psychological assessment and evidence-based therapy services, as well as conduct training for our clients
· Provide consultation services to internal partners in MSF as well external partners such as VWOs, hospitals, and other ministries.
Technical/Functional Competencies required:
· Minimally a Master’s degree in Applied, Clinical or Forensic Psychology
· At least 3 years of experience in Applied, Clinical or Forensic Psychology setting after completion of postgraduate degree is preferred
· Good report writing skills
Generic Competencies required:
· Effective interpersonal skills to engage both internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
or visit Careers@Gov to apply.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.