Kaleidoscope Therapy Centre is looking for a paediatric clinical psychologist to join their wonderful team.
- Conduct clinical interviews, screening and assessment for individuals or group consultations
- Enhance the quality of the patient care through consultation and collaboration with the other clinical team members
- Work with children from 2-16 years old with a wide range of challenges including:
- Difficulties with Development: autism, ADHD, general and specific learning difficulties
- Mood and Emotions: depression, anxiety, panic attacks, obsessions, compulsions, impact of trauma, separation anxiety, phobias, mutism
- Behavioural Difficulties: meltdowns, anger outbursts, aggression
- Difficulties with Friendships: making and maintaining friends, isolation, withdrawal, bullying
- School Issues: attendance, academic progress, motivation, behaviour, relationships with teachers, bullying
- Master’s in Applied Psychology (Clinical/ Counselling) / Doctorate in Psychology (Clinical) / PhD (Clinical) in Clinical Psychology / Applied Psychology
- Registered with Singapore Psychological Society
- Prior working experience in pediatrics setting, ideally with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience with children with difficulties with development including ASD and ADHD is essential
To apply, please contact Ms Jo Fisher (Clinic Manager) at email@example.com.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.