Psychologist (2 Years Contract) – Response Early Intervention and Assessment in Community Mental Health (REACH) for students
You will provide early assessment and intervention to improve the mental health of children and adolescents in schools and support Allied Educators (full-time school counselors) in managing students with mental health conditions. You will also be involved in developing a mental health network for children and adolescents in the community.
- Post-graduate professional degree in Psychology from an established university (e.g. masters/doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology or Education Psychology)
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary team.
- Well-developed clinical assessment and formulation skills.
- Experience in conducting cognitive and academic assessments preferred.
- Eligible for a valid registration, license or practising certificate with an established or recognised psychological professional body such as APA, APS or BPS.
Remuneration will commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and relevant work experience.
Interested applicants can submit their latest resume to Candy.Saw.SY@kkh.com.sg
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.