At National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (NHGP), we manage 9 polyclinics situated in the residential heartlands of western, central and northern parts of Singapore. Besides offering one-stop primary healthcare and dental services, we see patients’ needs as our own. That is why millions of patients entrust their well-being to us.
We are now seeking highly motivated and competent individuals who share our vision, “To be the leading health promoting institution that helps advance family medicine and transform primary healthcare in Singapore” to join us as:
You will conduct consultations within a multidisciplinary team, for patients with chronic illness who have stress-related mental health problems to enable them to better manage their medical conditions. You will be involved in research to advance the understanding of practice in primary care, as well as design and conduct relevant workshops/group sessions for patients and the public. In addition, you will also design programmes and conduct training for clinical staff in NHG Polyclinics.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology in Clinical Psychology, with preferably two (2) years’ of relevant experience in working in primary care or in the community
- Eligible for registration or registered with the Singapore Psychological Society and the Singapore Register of Psychologists
- Dynamic, resourceful, able to work independently in a challenging environment and be a team player
- Willingness to work at a different polyclinic location from time to time
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective in English / Mandarin and / or Malay, both written and public speaking
- Good administrative and organisational skills
Interested applicants, please email a detailed resume including current and expected salaries to email@example.com
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement.