A Psychologist provides an array of psychological services, encompassing both psychological therapies as well as psychometric assessments, for patients with psychological conditions / psychological co-morbidities.
- To conduct diagnostic interviews and arrive at a clinical diagnosis for common psychiatric/ medical conditions.
- To formulate treatment plans and implement simple psychological interventions, both in individual as well as group formats, for all the common psychiatric conditions.
- To provide group therapy to adolescent patients with depression and other mental problems, together and under the supervision of a senior psychologist.
- To provide individual therapy for adolescent s with depression and other mental problems.
- To take on adolescent cases with multiple complexities for psychological therapy and develop case management skills.
- To formulate treatment plans from the perspective of different schools of therapy/ intervention, and to deliver integrative treatment.
- To initiate and implement new and specialized psychological services under the guidance of a Senior Psychologist.
- To contribute to the development of material, eg. For clinical intervention protocols, or for structured group therapy.
- To provide educational programs to healthcare providers and the public.
- To establish competence in conducting routine psychometric assessments competently, and generate coherent reports assimilating assessment findings with understanding of psychopathology. To communicate findings effectively to the referral source.
- Master of Psychology (Clinical)
- Fresh Masters level graduates, with relevant work/ internship experience prior to/ during Master’s training may be considered.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent in IT skills.
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating your current and expected
salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject title as: “Applying for position of
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Tuesday July 5th, 2022