He/ she is required to provide an array psychological services (psychometric assessments and psychological therapies) to cases, assist/ contribute to teaching, research and administrative tasks within the Child Development Unit (CDU), Department of Pediatrics. He/ she will initiate and implement new psychological services, as well as work with a team for cross-department initiatives or for projects in quality assurance and improvement.
Clinical Services Delivery
- To conduct appropriate psychometric assessments and provide interpretation of results for referred
- To develop and implement appropriate therapy for
- To contribute, as part of a multidisciplinary team, in the overall care plan for the
- To lead the planning and running of group therapy programs and joint group programs with other Allied Health
- For senior positions, he/ she will focus on specialization of expertise in psychology, and to be able to initiate and implement new psychological services with guidance from the Head of Division.
- To assist in the development of materials for teaching and
- To participate in division teaching sessions and case conferences/discussions.
- To assist/ provide training and supervision to psychology interns on clinical
- To contribute/ conduct departmental teaching programs, talks, lectures and workshops, both within and outside the department and
- To lead in the provision of talks on education of psychological/ learning/ developmental disorders to health providers or to the
- To provide expertise for queries from magazines, newspapers or other forms of media from our Corporate Communications
- To participate/ contribute to department’s clinical research as a member or co-investigator.
- To contribute to team level operational
- For senior positions, he/ she will assist the Head of Division in the review of clinical protocols and workflow/ SOPs. He/ she will be part of the team for cross-department initiatives or for projects in quality assurance and
- Master of Psychology, preferably with specialization in Clinical Psychology or Educational/Developmental Psychology from an accredited
- Registered or eligible for registration with a recognized psychological professional
- Minimum of 3 years relevant clinical experience
- Applicant with clinical training in conducting assessments and/or providing therapy to children under 7 years old will be
- A team player who is motivated to provide a high standard of patient care and also able to work
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to speak a second language is
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject title as: “Applying for position of (Senior) Psychologist_CDU (Contract)”
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.