NUHS Memory, Aging and Cognition Centre is seeking a Research Assistant.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
To conduct neuropsychological assessments, and to assist in research procedures.
Candidates will gain training and exposure to research skills (running study, data collection, data analysis and communication skill).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(A) SPECIFIC (80%)
- Conduct neuropsychological assessment and follow-up of patients and subjects for research purposes/clinic
- Assist in data entry and data analysis of research projects
- Obtaining additional or confirmatory clinical data by interviews with caregivers
(B) GENERAL (20%)
- The Research Assistant will carry out other duties as specified by their Reporting Officer.
(A) EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc, BA, BA (Psych) or relevant Background. Final year students are welcome to apply.
- Able to speak English, Mandarin and/or Chinese dialects
- Fluency in Malay or Tamil are added advantage
Senior Assistant Manager
Email address: email@example.com
Applications should reach us by 31 Aug 2017.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement.