- Behaviour Support
- Develop and deliver behaviour plan
- Co-ordinate among key stakeholders to execute behaviour plan
- Manage an emergency support line for school staff requiring immediate support for behavioural incidences
- Participate and contribute to school-wide initiatives on positive approaches to behaviour support
- Program Planning & Delivery
- Plan and deliver programmes for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in the area of Life Readiness skills (e.g. self-regulation, work habits, social and thinking skills)
- Plan and deliver training on ASD related topics to stake holders
- Conduct cognitive assessments and write reports for Access Arrangements for national exams
- A Masters in Psychology or equivalent
- At least 1 – 2 years (for Psychologist) and 3 – 5 years (for Senior Psychologist) of relevant working experience in the same or related field
- A membership with Singapore Psychological Society, or eligible for full registration.
- Desire to learn about autism and the passion to serve the autism community
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes and different perspectives
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.