Clinical Assessment Consultant
Pearson Singapore is currently seeking a Clinical Assessment Consultant who will be the primary sales and customer contact role for the Special Education product line within Pearson Clinical Assessment.
- Promote and sell Pearson’s range of Special Education products and services to school-based customers – teachers and special education teachers
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with existing and new clients to generate sales and training opportunities
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations to teachers, special education teachers and educational professionals in the Singapore region
- Provide follow-up support to marketing campaigns to the Special Education market
- Generate qualified leads and sales from Special Education marketing campaigns
- Attend and participate in events such as conferences to promote clinical assessment products
- Achieve sales revenue KPIs
- Develop and maintain a high level of technical and applied knowledge relating to the existing product range
- Where possible, work with key policy makers in government organizations to help develop assessment policy
- Work proactively with universities to educate Special Education students about Pearson Clinical Assessment tools
- Exposure and understanding of Special Education market in Singapore
- Exposure and understanding of psychological assessments
- Previous sales experience would be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and result orientated individual
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Computer literacy/Familiarity with Microsoft Office & Google Suite
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com and kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted via phone.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.