Established in 1973, SACAC Counselling is the oldest and one of the largest mental health practices in Singapore. We have since been providing counselling and psychotherapy support to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
Our team of psychologists and counsellors is well qualified, experienced, multi-cultural, and speaks many languages including English, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Malay, Bahasa, Hindi, Cantonese, Hokkien, and Mandarin.
We also offer a very wide range of psychometric and personality assessment services for both children and adults. The company works very closely with the wider community including many of the international schools based in Singapore and the region. We have also been very active in providing EAP services to employees of both local and foreign companies.
We operate out of 3 offices, all in Thong Teck Building on Scotts Road.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioural issues
- Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes
- Monitor client progress through regular sessions
- Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in Psychology
- Minimum of 5 years experience in conducting therapy for children, adolescents, individuals &/or couples
- Knowledge and skills in psychological assessment and intervention
- Knowledge and skills in conducting risk assessments for suicide and family violence, and experience in crisis management
- Maintaining accurate and detailed reports of clients
- Ability to work closely with a trans-disciplinary and multi-cultural team of specialists and therapists
- Registration/certification/accreditation with professional counselling/psychology board in home country/country of training
- Demonstrated proficiency in cross-cultural settings
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive pay package commensurate with candidate’s qualification & relevant work experience
- Diverse caseload
- Working in a positive, fun, multicultural, and multi-disciplinary team
Interested parties can email firstname.lastname@example.org.