Scott Psychological Centre is searching for a psychologist with more than 5 years of post-academic clinical experience who meets the following requirements:
- Experienced in treating Depression, Anxiety, Anger and providing Stress Management.
- Desired psychotherapeutic skill sets are Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Couple Counselling, Emotional Focused Therapy (EFT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and Stress Management, especially as applied to the above conditions.
- Professionals with clinical experience in diagnosing and treating Child ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related issues.
- Experienced in providing Educational Assessments for children and compiling official reports.
- Experienced with treating Adult ADHD/ASD or have the interest to develop professionally in this area
- Hold at least a masters or equivalent degree in clinical psychology. Fresh post-graduates with Master’s degree may apply if there is keen interest in developing experience and focus on treating Adult ADHD/ASD.
- Registered with the Singapore Psychological Society
- Singaporeans, PRs or Dependent pass holders Only
Interested applicants can email their resume to email@example.com. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.