Scott Psychological Centre is looking for passionate experienced professionals who fits the following profile to join our team:
- Psychologist with 3-5 years of post-academic clinical experience in Cross-Cultural Adaptation, Adult ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related issues.
- Desired psychotherapeutic skill sets are Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Couple Counseling (Gottman Certified), Emotional Focused Therapy (EFT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and Stress Management, especially as applied to the above conditions.
- Hold at least a masters or equivalent degree in clinical psychology. Fresh post-graduates with Master’s degree may apply if there is keen interest in developing experience and focus on treating Adult ADHD/ASD.
- Registered with the SPS Singapore Register of Psychologist
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents Only
Interested applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.