We are hiring!
EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST (PART-TIME)
Experience in dealing with behavioural issues relating to children, parenting skills, intervention involving parents, learning disability in the school system, and administering cognitive and behavioural assessment.
- Masters degree and above in Clinical or Educational Psychology
- 2-3 years postgraduate clinical experience working with children and in assessment (ie. cognitive, achievement, behavioural assessment)
- Registration / certification / accreditation with professional counselling / psychology board in home country / country of training
- Familiarity with Expatriate culture, issues, and lifestyle
- Additional language skills would be an advantage
Please apply only if you meet the qualifications.
Send your CV with recent photo to email@example.com. Please do not call to enquire about this position, all contact must be by email only. Do not apply if you are not able to work in Singapore legally.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.