ThoughtFull is a Singapore-based digital mental health company that provides affordable and accessible preventive mental healthcare to users via our mobile application, ThoughtFullChat. ThoughtFullChat empowers users to engage with their mental health earlier rather than later through curated evidence-based self-driven tools as well as personalized 1-on-1 daily bite-sized coaching with certified mental health professionals.
One of the biggest takeaways from the pandemic is the importance of complementary digital formats of communication in our work, regardless of which industry you are in. If you are a dynamic licensed/registered mental health professional looking to future-proof your career, we invite you to apply to join ThoughtFullChat’s growing community!
By joining ThoughtFullChat, you will be joining a dynamic mission-led community:
- 9 locations
- 3 countries
- Coaching in 7 different local languages & dialects
- 22 different clinical specialties represented
- 100% of our professionals have a Masters degree and above
- 100% of our professionals are licensed and/or registered counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists
- 100% trained in our digital coaching framework, mobile and data security, safety protocols
- Weekly check-ins and supervisory sessions featuring international speakers organized for continued support, learning, and career development
WHY JOIN THOUGHTFULLCHAT?
Professionals join ThoughtFullChat because we partner with you to:
- Access new client segments (80% of our users are engaging with mental health for first time)
- Earn extra income on top of your daily-job (up to 60% of their monthly income)
- Optimize your time (asynchronous communications)
- Focus on what you love doing best – working with your clients (we take care of admin, marketing, onboarding)
- Earn CPD points (applicable for select locations)
HOW DOES THOUGHTFULLCHAT WORK?
- This is not a live counseling/psychotherapy session. ThoughtFull Professionals provide asynchronous bite-sized coaching to their users. Users may text anytime, anywhere, Professionals respond within 24 hours on weekdays except public holidays.
- Escalation protocols in place for users who need higher forms of intervention.
- Location-based SOS within app
HOW TO JOIN?
Apply here. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Successful candidates will be trained and trialed on ThoughtFullChat before accessing clients.
Only fully qualified mental health professionals with memberships to your local registered body may apply. Not applicable for students, interns, or professionals undergoing practicum/supervision.
WHO IS THOUGHTFULL?
ThoughtFull’s vision is to make mental healthcare seamless, accessible and affordable in Asia. We partner with corporates, insurers and healthcare providers to offer proactive and coordinated end-to-end mental healthcare to users via our mobile application, ThoughtFullChat. ThoughtFullChat empowers users to engage with their mental health earlier rather than later through curated evidence-based self-driven tools as well as personalized 1-on-1 daily bite-sized coaching with certified mental health professionals.
Headquartered in Singapore with operations across Southeast Asia, we are building the largest network of mental healthcare professionals in the region and leveraging evidence-based frameworks, the latest clinical tools, and artificial intelligence to provide the best experience for both users and professionals.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society’s knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement. The Society does not in any way endorse the above advertised course.