TMC Academy is an education institution wholly owned by TMC Education Corporation Ltd, which has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since 1999 and was established in 1981. TMC Academy was among the pioneer batch of private education institutions to be awarded the 4-year EduTrust Certification by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore.
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer (School of Psychology)
TMC invites applicants who are passionate in teaching and establishing Psychology programmes at TMC that can articulate into international university programmes and to prepare students for further training in Psychology.
The successful candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with University partners and International experts on a Psychology Industry Board. The role of the appointee will be both to teach and to help develop high quality programmes in Psychology at TMC.
- Master/ PhD qualification, which includes evidence of research and scholarship in Psychology.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience as an academic with both teaching and administrative in Psychology.
- Demonstrated research and research supervision experience
- Excellent English fluency, both written and spoken
- A good knowledge of the Singaporean education system and other international education systems, particularly those in the United Kingdom, Australia and the U.S.A
A detailed position description is available on TMC website at the Career page. Applications with detailed resume, names of 2 referees and advice on expected and current salary are to be submitted through http://tmcweb.tmc.com.sg/jobapplication
TMC Education Corporation Ltd
250, Middle Road, Singapore 188983
Shortlisted candidates will be notified. TMC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
While the Society takes care to ensure the accuracy of the advertisement, all information contained are provided on based on present circumstances to the best of the Society's knowledge and that the Society assumes no liability for and does not make any warranty nor endorsement, express or implied, on the accuracy, correctness, completeness of the advertisement. Under no circumstances will the Society assume liability to any party acting in reliance of the advertisement.