Group Psychotherapy Special Interest Group
To provide a platform to develop professional skills of clinicians who are interested in group psychotherapy, through:
- Sharing of ideas and resources
- Sharing of professional development opportunities, e.g. conferences, webinars, group psychotherapy facilitation.
- Peer support and mentorship
- To advocate for quality group psychotherapy as a method of treatment that is clinically proven and cost-effective.
Please fill in the form below:
Member Eligibility Criteria
- A member of the SPS; and
- A registered/licensed/certified Psychologist or group psychotherapist, or
- Possess a Master/Doctoral/Postgraduate qualification, or
- Currently enrolled as a student in a Master/Doctoral/Postgraduate programme in group psychotherapy