- Join SPS
- SPS Membership
- SPS Criteria and Categories of Membership
- Membership Benefits
- Membership FAQs
- SRP Membership
- SRP Professional Development
- SPS FAQs
- SRP Approved Supervisor Application
- Special Interest Groups
- [SIGs]: Listing
- Clinical Psychology Special Interest Group
- Coaching Psychology Special Interest Group
- Counselling Psychology Special Interest Group
- Educational Psychology Special Interest Group
- Group Psychology Special Interest Group
- Industrial Organisational Psychology Special Interest Group
- [SIGs]: Terms of Reference
- How to reach us?
Please read through all instructions carefully before applying for membership.
For Applicants with Qualifications conferred by Singapore-based Universities
- Please submit certified true copies of transcripts and academic records.
- True copies must be certified by the awarding University or organization, a lawyer, a Notary Public, or a Justice of Peace with the following details:
- Name / Signature of certifying officer,
- Stamp of authorizing institution or person,
- Date of certification
For Applicants with Qualifications conferred by Universities based overseas
- Please request the awarding University to send your original transcripts and academic records directly to SPS Secretariat at:Singapore Psychological Society
8 Eu Tong Sen Street
#18-81 The Central
For Character Referees
- All character referees must be SPS Full Members.
- Referees are restricted to academic or professional contacts only. No family members or personal friends are allowed to be referees.
Please send your PayPal payment receipts to email@example.com to ensure that your application will be processed.
Processing of SPS membership will only commence upon receipt of all necessary documentation and payment.